As a member of the New Zealand skateboarding community, you are invited to the Skateboarding New Zealand Incorporated 2023 Annual General Meeting (AGM). The link to register for the meeting is below.
Date: Monday, August 28, 2023
Time: 7:30-9 pm
Zoom Meeting Registration
Please register ASAP, well before the meeting starts. When you register for this meeting, it will allow you to receive the calendar invite, any updates, and we will have an idea of the number of people attending.
Answering Your Questions
We want to ensure we can answer questions accurately during the AGM. If you have an issue you would like us to address or a question you wish to have answered at the AGM, please email Sonia Griffin at firstname.lastname@example.org to ensure it is included in the Q&A session.
7:15 pm – Registration
7:30 pm – General Meeting opens
7:30-7:40 pm – Welcome
- Welcomes and introductions
- Roll call and apologies
7:40-8:30 pm – Society business
During the first 50 minutes, we will review the society’s activities, financials, achievements and progress.
- Receiving any minutes of the 2022 Society’s Meeting
- The Chairperson’s report on the business of the Society From November 5, 2022, to the end of the 2023 financial year
- Information on the finances of the Society and the Annual Financial Statements for 2022/2023
- The Chairperson’s account for the 2023/2024 year-to-date
- Changes to Board Members and Officers
- General business
8:30-9:00 pm – Questions and Answers
We will hold a question and answer session to identify areas where the community believes Skateboarding New Zealand should focus in the future.
9:00 pm – General Meeting closes
SBNZ Board Report 2023
SBNZ Financial Report 2023
We are excited to see you online.